Hello, today we have come with another new recipe. This recipe is Haas Veg Manchurian Recipe. So let’s know how this delicious recipe is made…
Veg Manchurian is a tasty Indo Chinese dish of fried veggie balls in a spicy, sweet and tangy sauce😍❤️!
Veg Manchurian Recipe
- Prepare veggies for balls
- 1cup grated cabbage
- 1cup grated cauliflower
- 1/2cup grated carrot Add 1tbsp salt and keep it aside for 10mins!
After 10mins squeeze the excess water and keep that water aside !
- Now add 3tbsp
- Maida 3Tbsp
- cornflour Ginger Garlic paste
- Mix gently to bind the ingredients.
Now fry these balls in Hot oil,till they turn golden and crispy!
- Manchurian Sauce
- Ginger garlic Green chilli paste
- Spring onions
- Chopped onion
- Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Sauté it
- Chopped carrot
- Chopped capsicum
- Red chilli powder
- Tomato sauce
- Red chilli sauce
- Soya sauce (optional)
- Vegetable stock
- Cornflour slurry
- Add the fried manchurian balls.
Garnish veg manchurian with spring onions. Hope you liked the recipe ❤️