Battlegrounds Mobile India – BGMI, the highly anticipated title of the year, has finally been released officially by Krafton. The Indian version of PUBG Mobile is now available to download on Google Play Store. However, it’s important to note that the game is still in its Early Access state.
That means only a few pre-registered players have got a chance to download Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Early Access. However, the PUBG Mobile fans should not disappoint. Those who have access can download it directly from the Google Play Store, while others can install it via the BGMI APK and OBB files listed below.
How To Download Battlegrounds Mobile India – BGMI Early Access
The size of the APK file of the Battlegrounds Mobile India is 71 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 619 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it, and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK File Download Link: bit.ly/BGMI-Apk
OBB File Download Link: http://bit.ly/BGMI-Obb
How To Setup BGMI Early Access: APK + OBB
- Download the BGMI APK file from the above link
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the obb file to Android >> OBB >> com.pubg.imobile
- Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India and enjoy the game.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.
Stay tuned with us to receive latest news and updates for Battlegrounds Mobile India.